Rule 1. List the first ten people who have commented on one of your blog posts.
Here are the first ten people who commented on my George Clooney post...I used this one because most of the comments on this post are beyond funny! from #1 to #10
1) Nikki from Nikki's Nacs
2) Straight to your heart
3) Bridget from My Silly blog
4) Tara of Too much information
5) Jan from Crazy Lady on Road 80
6) Mandy at Adventures of a Millennium Mom
7) Jill from JillJillBoBill
8) Lilly at Lilly's Life
9) Dana Wyzard from Life is Good
10) Leah from Ahh, these are the days of our lives.
Rule 2). The meme questions: 10 Blogs, 15 Questions.
1. What is your favorite post from #3's blog? That would be Bridget...and her post called Red carpet Divas is hands down my favorite...go peek at it now, I'll wait. She also did a post about her husband leaving her for another woman...dang she had me going with that one ...grrr you little toad! Also ...one of the best things about Bridget is that her comments always make me laugh.
2. Has #10 taken any pictures that have moved you? #10 was Leah...and yes...she posted a picture here That reminded me so much of my own teenagers. Her daughters are gorgeous...and they do all the stuff that makes me miss my own kids! And her posts are funny...I like that.
3. Does #6 reply to comments on their blog? #6 is Mandy...and she and I just met. So I don't have a long bloggy relationship with her...at least not long enough to tell how loyal she is lol. But she's a member of SITS so I bet she gives comment love all the time. And her blog is BEAUTIFUL!
4. Which part of Blogland is #2 from? That would be straight to your heart...I'm so new to her blog...I don't even know her first name! I looked...but she's hiding it pretty good...but I'm pretty sure she is from Utah, because she posted some gorgeous pictures of a hike...and it sure looked like heaven on earth. Which must make it UTAH!
5. If you could give one piece of advice to #7 what would it be? SWEET! That would be Jill. OH THIS IS A RIOT...it's almost like I planned it. Do I ever have advice for Jill...check this post out! Probably one of the funniest things I've ever read....and my advice....simple..."Jill put on some underwear!!!!"
6. Have you ever tried something from #9's blog? Hmm #9 is Dana..and the mere thought of her cooking makes me think "poison control". hehehe....but I am tempted to try THIS . For those of you who have never visited Dana's blog....you are missing out. She is the master of humor. The woman brings funny to an art form!
7. Has #1 blogged something that inspired you?
Hah this is funny because she just barely posted this and it gave me the best idea. I never would have thought of fixing a paint color like this. She is so SMART!!!
8. How often do you comment on #4's blog? That would be Tara....and she is another one of my newly discovered blog friends. I love going over there and I usually comment on every new post. Although I had a bad couple of days this past week and missed some of everyone's posts.
9. Do you wait excitedly for #8 to post? #8 Lilly...from Lilly's life. And me and everyone else waits for her to post. Her stories crack me up or they make me stop and think. Just don't wear a bear hat when you go to visit her!
10. How did #5's blog change your life? Again you'd think I planned this. #5 is Jan. And Jan has become a very special part of my bloggy day. I never miss one of her posts. She is a member of the same church as I am...and we share so many of the same opinions and ideals. She inspires me daily to remember who I am...and to try to be a better person.
11. Do you know any of your 10 bloggers in person? No...but I sure would like to. I bet if we all got in the same room...there would be TONS OF LAUGHTER!!
12. Do any of your 10 know each other? Not that I'm aware of.
13. Out of the 10, which updates more frequently? I didn't do a scientific test...but if I had to guess I'd say Jan.
14. Which of the 10 keep you laughing? Since I love to laugh....I tend to gravitate towards people who are funny. So most of my blog favorites give me the giggles. But Dana and Jill are both members of humorbloggers for a good reason...They are both wickedly funny.
15. Which of the 10 made you cry (good or bad) tears? hmmm none of them have made me cry bad tears.....they aren't mean like that....yet. And several of them have made me cry "laughing tears" by posting something really funny. And a couple of them have made me pee myself. But I ain't gonna point fingers.
oh and guess what that means...all 10 of you are tagged!
And I'd like to thank the following wonderbloggers for these lovely awards...
Firefly bestowed this beauty on me. It's darn pretty and I really appreciate the sentiment. Go visit firefly...she has a beautiful blog and she dispenses wisdom and great information. And she's really nice too!
Now this one was given to me by a whole herd of bloggers. Kathi, whom I've been visiting for quite some time and who's blog I adore! From Cheryl whom I totally love but only half as much as Crumpet and Ozzie love her! and from Carol who I think was one of the very first bloggers that I visited. So we go waaaay back...well almost 3 months back. She is a schnauzer owner like me...so you know she's a sweet, kind, and very beautiful person!
I'm supposed to write a few sentences from the nearest book, off page 56...5th sentence. This was kinda hard because there was actually no less than 7 books within reaching distance...but here goes....The book is "Guilty as Sin" and was written by Tami Hoag (who is awesome by the way) ... The secretary who served as Ellen's assistant shunned the ordinary in most respects, a tendency immediately obvious in her choice of clothes. The standard office look for Phoebe was Holly Hobby meets Buddy Holly.
If you like gripping fiction...and you've never read Tami Hoag...I highly recommend this book. It was really good!
This award was from Bobbi I just recently found her blog...and just the title tells you how much you're gonna laugh when you get there...her blog is called "It's good to be Queen" ...see ya gotta visit now don't ya!
And lastly...this little nugget came from a very surprising source. I got this one from Joops over at " Sailors Adventures and Musings" Now the reason this one is such a surprise is because I've never been to his blog...and I didn't know he'd ever been to mine. But he decided that because all you commenters were smiling at some dopey thing I said...that I had earned this. Pretty dang nice huh? I really appreciated it Joops...and I must say I enjoyed my first visit to your blog!
I'm supposed to tell you 10 reasons why I'm smiling...but this here post is getting pretty darn long and so I'll spare you. I'll just tell you ONE big one! I'm smiling because I found you all here in blogland...and boy do you make my heart sing! I appreciate the visits, comments, and even you lurkers who don't say anything at all. But mostly I smile because you are all such lovely people and you're willing to share your lives with me...and laugh at mine! THANKYOU!