I've been missing in action for a few days. Crappola I've tried so hard to keep up with everyone and respond to all the wonderful comments I got on my SITS day. I have these bloody stubs instead of fingers...I am currently typing with my teeth. Not that I'm complaining mind you...it was quite a rush to have so many guests!
I got tagged for some stuff...some of it is pretty old...but I'm gonna throw it all in here together.
Bassie and lady...the furry owners of Tracey at I am me (who has been one of my best blogging buddies since I started this whole bloggy thing) have tagged Crumpet & Ozzie with a doggy tag! You should go over there and check those furry buggers out...they are adorable! And pet the cats while you're there so they don't get jealous.
The dogs wanted Crumpet & Ozzie to answer the following questions:
1. What breed are you? Crumpie is a soft coated wheaton terrier...the sweetest breed on the planet. Ozzie is the spawn of satan...or as the AKC calls it...a mini schnauzer.
2. How old are you? Crumpet is going on 3 (and his bad mommy never throws a birthday party)
Ozzie is in his terrible twos...and will be his entire life!
3. What is your full name? Crumpet (what you think she's nuts and gives us middle and last names....she's dippy but she aint crazy) Ozgood (and Crumpets lying...she is crazy)
4. Do you have any nicknames? Crumpie, Crumpetybumpety, Crumpmeister, Crumpydoo
Ozzie, Ozmoz, shithead , bad bad dog!
5. Where do you usually sleep? In my dog bed in the master bedroom
in the doggie jail in the master bedroom (I tend to wander at night and must be caged like the wild beast I am)
6. What is your favorite thing to do? ride in the truck with my head out the window
Sit around and plot how to destroy the universe.
7. What is something unusual/interesting about you? I am hypoallergenic...which means that my asthmatic mommy is not allergic to me and I don't shed...ever!
I can kill a bunny in under 3 seconds! (bunny lovers send all hate mail to firstname.lastname@example.org)
8. Who is your best friend? Mommy because she rubs my belly (really it's cheryl because she sends me the best dang dog cookies on the planet..but I didn't want to make mommy sad by saying it)
Crumpet...I live to torture him...but he loves me anyway.
9. Did you go to obedience school...if so were you "TOP DOG" or did you flunk out? I was born perfect...I don't need school to teach me manners....I just am a good dog.
It wasn't my fault, and I've been kicked out of way better obedience schools than the last 5 that booted me!
10. Can you do any tricks? I can sit, stay, and roll over (the last one so you'll RUB MY BELLY) Silly Wabbit Tricks are for kids!
My new bloggy friend Heather from Sugar & spice mostly nice ( go see her NOW! she's loads of fun) tagged me with a picture tag. You're supposed to go to your 6th flolder and pick the 6th picture......YIKES...I'm sure hoping this isn't the one from that naked happy dance I did the other day! WHEW...it's actually this one.......
It's my sweet daughter-in-law Jessica and her pooch Optimus...whom has a fetish for shoes!
Heidi from Adventure Girl Wannabe Was kind enough to give me the Kreativ blogger award. Her blog is really cute...if you haven't been there you should take a peek. Thanks Heidi!!!
This one also comes with a tag....
6 things you value: My amazing Husband (who still wants to kill me over that picture of him sleeping....boy you should have heard the threats of the pictures he was gonna sneak on here of me) Yikes....changing password!!!
My Kids....I love and miss them so much. They are the coolest people I know.
My Parents....talk about amazing...how lucky was I to be raised by loving, decent, honest people.
My dogs....they are my best buddies.
My Faith....it keeps me sane in this crazy world.
6 things you do not support
Mr. Obama....he scares the living crap outta me!
Animal cruelty.....just breaks my heart
Abortion....I don't understand the whole "woman's right to choose"...you do have choices...you can choose to use contraceptives, abstain from sex, get yourself fixed, give the baby to a loving couple who will cherish and love it. But you DO NOT have the right to choose death for another human being. It seems hypocritical to say "I have the right to choose" then deny that same right to the child you're killing! Off my soapbox now.
People in Massachusetts who drive with their stupid heads up their stupid butts....there is a reason why they are called..."massholes"
Hypocrisy.....it just makes me want to spit nails!
Men who cheat....FREAKING HECK MAN....just leave if you're not happy, say something....but don't do it behind her back!! ARRRGH...gee can you tell that I've been there?
Ok...now that my blood is pumping...
Kyley from Crazy Kyley (don't you just love her...ME TOO she rocks) tagged me with a question tag
What were you doing 10 years ago? I was single, living in Utah, and working my butt off trying to make a good life for my kids.
What things are on your to-do list today? YAY it's my day off, and other than going to get a coke at McDonalds...I plan on blogging till I drop. Who needs clean laundry?
Favorite snack? CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE, CHOCOLATE!!
If you were a millionaire you would.....Buy the billboard across the road from where I work...and put up a big sign that says "neener neener neener I don't have to work for you no more"
Move to someplace WARM and right on the beach. Start a charity with my kids to rescue abused and abandoned doggies. And hire a personal trainer and chef so that I could get skinny again....or maybe just get Dr. Ray to chop off all the excess!
5 places you've lived? Utah and Massachusetts...thats it...this girl doesn't get around much.
Here's to hoping you all have a muy fabuloso day!!!