So heres a sneak peek at what makes my hubby tick. And lord help me if he ever sees this!
That not-so-happy face is because he was contemplating making me eat the camera when he saw I took his picture! And there is still some question as to which end of my body was going to do the ingesting.
1. He's sitting in front of the TV; what is on the screen?
A Dodger game, a Utah Jazz Game, a Rams game (how embarrassing is that this year..the Rams suck big time...I have to close the drapes so the neighbors won't see!) or the science channel.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Low fat vinagrette or Italian (he's not a chick I promise!)
3. What's one food he doesn't like?
No red meat. (I'm telling you he AIN'T A CHICK!)
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order?
Sparkling water (WOULD YOU GET OFF THIS KICK OF THINKING HE'S A GIRLIE MAN...SHEEEESH)
5. Where did he go to high school?
6. What size shoe does he wear?
10 1/2 (and he doesn't wear heels)
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
(I'd so love to say dolls just for haha's but if he ever reads this I'm a dead woman) Trains...he has a miniature train set that he's been building for decades.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
He doesn't eat bread....or for that matter he won't eat anything he has to touch with his hands (I'm not making this stuff up)
9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Pasta or brown rice with all sorts of sick stuff on it. He'll put beans, barbeque sauce, and salad dressing on rice and then mix in some brussel sprouts...ewwwww.
11. what would he never wear?
sweaters or a vest.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
The LA Dodgers ....he's watching them right now...which gives me a chance to type this without him getting a peek.
13. Who will he vote for?
McCain , but not without wishing for a choice #3
14. Who is his best friend?
I can seriously say it is me....really...and I'm not even being my usual delusional self.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Stay up so late blogging. I think he secretly wishes the internet would implode.
16. How many states has he lived in?
there are alot. Paris and London (I know they aren't states) Hawaii, New Jersey, Connecticut and Massachusetts....there might even be more but I can't ask him because he would totally freak if he knew I was doing this post.
17. What is his heritage?
His mom is German and his father is Norwegian or Dutch....I think....who cares...he's a hottie where ever he came from!!!
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
If I baked him a cake he'd pass out from the shock that I turned on the oven!!! But the only kind of cake he'd ever eat is cheese cake.
19. Did he play sports in high school?
Baseball and he looked awfully darn cute in the uniform!
20. What could he spend hours doing?
Going through his favorite sites on the internet...mostly sports and news......talking politics.... and working...he is the hardest working man I've ever met.
You're the best my funnyhoneylovebunny....I adore you!!!
I'd like to give a special thanks to my dear friend BJ over at "sweet nothings" for this really freaking cool award.
Ain't it a beauty. It's called....
THE WYLDE WOMAN AWARD
The rules of this award are:
1. You can give it to one or one hundred or any numer in between - it's up to you. Make sure you link to their site in your post
2. Link back to this blogsite (http://www.tammyvitale.com//) so Tammy can go visit all these wonderful women and remember the Purpose of the Award: To send love and acknowledgment to women who brighten your day, teach you new things and live their lives fully with generosity and joy.
Thank you so much my friend. It means even more coming from you!!!
I'd like to pass this on to an amazing lady...she is the daughter of my best friend in the whole wide world. And she just happens to be a very smart, funny, classy lady just like her mom. She makes me laugh, she is a inspirational mom, and I would be proud to have had her for one of my own daughters. Her name is Randi and you can visit her at "just keep swimming" It's an adorable blog and you'll enjoy the visit!